About the pharmacy

The pharmacy service in Nagu began on 15 September 1897 as a branch of the pharmacy in Naantali. The pharmacy operated as a branch until the 16.11.1943, when pharmacist Paul Randelin opened an independent pharmacy in Nagu.

Since 1974 Nagu Pharmacy served throughout the archipelago, consisting of Nagu, Korpo and Houtskär. The pharmacy has a branch pharmacy in Korpo and medicine cabinet in Houtskär.

gammalt apotek